"My Exchange ad was for renting out a room - found site to be excellent, quick, reliable.
Thanks a lot - T. Franz
Advertise Sydney share accommodation
• If you have a Sydney room becoming available place a share accommodation ad so that interested people can get in touch
• Start with a catchy, informative headline to attract the interest of potential flatmates and housemates
• Use a picture - show people what is on offer & increase response
• Describe your share accommodation to attract genuinely interested parties. For eg, state the suburb, the rent, the no of rooms, bathrooms & people they would be sharing with, parking, access to transport, shops & other amenities
• Include brief personal details, your age, occupation & interests – share with people you are going to get along with
• State when the share accommodation is available
• Is the share accommodation pet &or child friendly?
• Genuine potential housemates would not hesitate to call, you may like to provide a ph no as a contact option
• Do not use all caps – capitalising everything actually emphasises nothing
• It is not really necessary to include the address of your share accommodation at this initial stage of enquiry – retain your privacy
• Increase the speed & no of responses by paying a small fee to upgrade your share accommodation ad for larger size, top billing & 5 images
"Thank you for allowing me to use this incredibly effective web service.
I found a flatmate within a couple of days of submitting the advertisement.
- Tim C. "
Find Sydney share accommodation
• Find share accommodation by viewing advertised share accommodation & placing a free share accommodation “wanted” ad giving some information about where you want to live, your sex, age, occupation, etc.
• If you are about to rent a property and are looking for other people to lease and share the accommodation with you can place a share accommodation wanted ad
• When contacting share accommodation advertisers do so with care & respect - assume it is still available if it is still live on the site so respect people’s time, read the ad properly & then only contact advertisers whose share accommodation is of genuine interest
• When getting in touch give them your name, contact no and some brief info (age, occupation, etc) so the person advertising the share accommodation has some idea whether they would like to share with you and also that you are serious – save everyone’s time!