Do you want to advertise your Sydney Property Cleaning service ?
Cleaning businesses with multiple services should submit appropriately written ads tailored to the relevant categories.
For example, a cleaning business might place one ad for Office and Commercial Cleaning in the Business: Services category, an ad for Bond Cleaning in Property: Maintenance and a third ad for regular cleaning in the Home an Leisure: Cleaning category.
Seperate ads will get far better results than a one-size-fits-all ad.
Top Ten Tips for writing a Successful Online Business Advertisement
1) DO: Write an informative headline that lets readers know immediately what service the business offers eg Quality Bond Cleaning, Carpet Stain Removal, End-of-Tenancy Cleaning Service, etc
2) DO: Use a picture - they get the reader’s attention, make your business look professional and show them what you offer
3) DO: Give a professional description of what you do, your experience, license no. where relevant, ABN or ACN, etc
4) DO: Include the business name and business contact numbers
5) DO: Include the business web address in the ad copy if you own your own domain (eg sparklysunshinecleaning.com.au) –Exchange would LOVE to help you get some interested site visitors and strongly recommends businesses with their own domain upgrade to a very affordable long-term bold ad to get the maximum benefits of a working link (only available to bold advertisers)
6) DONT: Be careless. Spend a few minutes writing your ad and check spelling and grammar using the simple edit facility if need be and look professional
7) DONT: Include freebie web page addresses and or links to ads elsewhere – the Exchange is only interested in helping YOUR business
8) DONT: Use all caps – capitalising everything actually emphasises nothing
9) DONT: Avoid meaningless characters like or ---- or !!!! - they will make your ad less findable on web searches by interested parties
10) DONT: Attempt to include a list of suburbs or postcodes in your ad copy – these just make your ad and therefore your business look tacky and won’t have the search impact you may have been led to believe anyway – check your own web log files for the proof!